Hi Lisa,

    Getting off-topic here:
Am guessing you know there's more to these chemicals than the off-gassing the end-user experiences. Production is often in lower income communities where leaks and spills often result in only minor fines for industry,
and significant health issues for workers and neighbors.
    People in general may be drowning in so many other environmental insults that these fumes may not even register.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2023/08/24/1194759795/flame-retardants-breast-milk-banned-chemicals
https://carolinapublicpress.org/56016/why-chemours-is-challenging-epa-over-pfas-drinking-water-advisory/

Dismounting my high horse...

Thanks and good health,  Weogo