Hi everyone.

A new follow-up message about the creation exercise I'm inviting everyone
to participate. This is the last week.

The invitation is to create an original box and/or lid. In an previous
message I had mentioned fellow origamists that enjoy creating figurative
models could create a box (or lid) that includes a subject, like Michael
Shannon's "Ganesha Box" (with Ganesha's head on each side). In a second
message, I said that creators that prefer folding modular models could
create a modular box, like for example Chrissy's "Modular Origami Box (Tall
Version)" and "Pinwheel Flower Lid".

Now, I know there are also origamists here on the list that enjoy creating
and folding tessellations, fractals, and/or corrugations. You could also
create an original box, or maybe lid, that includes this type of origami!
As an example, here is a fold I made of "Hydrangea Box" created by Shuzo
Fujimoto:
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Zs6IYb3PXoiD8NS-K3cQG0iIk5os29CIJVOYpoebBHYbkGb_2tka4bb4kZQq_DZvT_BtzxxmLKOH_vF9CSR48hajWMRmPGQD3jzzwNDa1NfKqVQ9wsU6sp61vFuwQKckMyh1vBjd1g=w2400

Jorge Jaramillo loves this type of origami. Right Jorge? Can you create a
box and/or lid with a tessellation, fractal or corrugation?

One more thing; I wanted to also share with you my fold of Anna
Kastlunger's "Cat Lid".It's an amazing example of a figurative model/lid!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/z2F7tC6zvmEL0dA28TMvIQP_fT6yo0hUpGMT3J9OxZ8TqaU2wp0204hTaUxo0gDYJlUNL78mPcEEIpC4mhlkJED-idjzZ7DQYnYSHy56o5vCwHjyGg_MZ49odSEpE699IwyhrG4YKw=w2400

So, just one week left for this activity : )