I sent a message on August 26 asking for the name of two models and of
their creators. These are the models:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZXtvbOtlYacIb-14WBvNogznzaLdAkxeckHHgKrbHpLzNRT51Yd7UwYPh1OFttHe0EIlL0E6RBSuL3yHxVjHTwCW0n2q4qfa-gZJPTF42Gy-KYtzaSQhH_T371Buv_XBvDQCWtYKdw=w2400

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/HX13ob2iEnhKk8QP1f3rGaGyOpkdTZ0v9sO6dKBYftuYt_QRR3bCz9klpvdIihjf8XrPF_l9Za40jqeXmJneTsmlBS-kZB10Y3Bk21QomVY7LPJyJpwgIdLCtIrDRUaGzEAO07J6XA=w2400

A fellow member answered in private and told me that she has seen the one
that looks like a pencil holder in Korean publications, but didn't tell me
anything more about it. Might someone here own a Korean book that shows
this model? If so, would you please tell me what name those it show and who
appears as its creator?

About the other model, in my previous message I included the following
quote: "a variation by Reiko Aso of the Blooming Flower by Taichiro Hasegawa"
(quoting Kathy Knapp). I had forgotten to add the source's URL; it's this
one: https://www.origami-resource-center.com/3-piece-spinning-top.html

Might one of you know if Kathy is right or not?

If you guys prefer, you can answer in private to my email address:
gerardo(a)neorigami.com

Thank you in advance : )

Gerardo
gerardo(a)neorigami.com