-----Original Message----- From: Gerardo @neorigami.com
Sent: 06 February, 2020 22:58
To: origami lists digitalorigami
Subject: Re: [Origami] Questions regarding pin trading

Dear Gerardo (and others)
I don't remember where the idea came from (Germany I think) but we've been trading at the Dutch weekend convention for about 15 years. Any model you can put on a mini cloth peg will do, although safety pins, double sided tape and thread are also used. It's not about the model as such, it's about the trading and sharing. At our convention all participants always get a lanyard to show to the hotel personnel who's in our group. Usually there aren't any other guests so it's not really necessary but the lanyard is a perfect place to put the pins. There you have it, free advice from an experienced expert. :-D

Origards,
Miranda

Mme A.M. van de Beek
Antibes, France