I converted my book into ebook via KDP (Amazon’s ebooks branch). The result is
perfect and it is a color book with lots of text, images and photographs. The
only drawback is that the file stays on KDP so it’s not yours (you cannot
attach it in an email and send it to your friends, for instance). You have to
use KDP’s site to promote it and sell it.

Laura