My experience, as I said, has been the opposite. The conversion from PDF to
ebook with the Kindle platform was smooth and the result is perfect. It works
on tablets, phones, laptops. It’s like browsing the book page by page and the
text, pictures and diagrams are in the same position as in the paper book.

I don’t know the reason of the different end result, why some people had a poor
experience. The original book, the original pdf, was created by a professional
designer, it was not created by myself (but I managed the Kindle part with no
difficulty at all). Perhaps the starting point made a difference?

Laura