I came across the term "phone folding" when I was searching on-line and really like it and

dare I say, what an excellent verbal description of a phone Robert has provided us?

I was also very glad to find and link to other verbal instruction sites, notably

that of Rikki Donachie

https://itsjustabitofpaper.co.uk/

and the French site

http://www.aveuglami.fr/AveuglamiWeb/fichesNV/nvR03-modeles.php?acces=NV&bckgcol=FFFFFF&fsize=12pt&charcol=000000&fweight=plain

with an astounding number of models to choose from.

Of course there may be a language barrier as well for those who are not able to understand French, but Google Translate works quite well once you get used to the way it translates certain phrases.

Lindy