Thanks, Mac.  I will give it a shot.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mac Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2001 12:20 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: RE: Debugging and orion

start orion with the following options:

java -Xdebug -Xnoagent -Djava.compiler=NONE -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,se
rver=y,suspend=y,address=<whatever port you're going to use> -jar orion.jar

then create a new project in Bugseeker, selected Remote as the project type,
and accepted all other default properties. Then set the Debug|Remote|Attach
to type socket, Hostname=<your server ip> and Port=<the port you specified
above>

I like this setup, particularly for EJBs, but I'll be interested to see if
Kawa will work any better.

Cheers,
Mac Ferguson