From: Karl Avedal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 3:15 PM
To: Orion-Interest
Subject: Re: Any news from Orion yet??

Hello everyone,

Time is well overdue for some information from us about the release schedule
and when you can see your bugs fixed. I'm sorry to say that I can't give any
information now either about when the next release can be available and when
the different bugs can be fixed.

We have been pretty silent lately and things have moved much slower than we
hoped. We understand very well that many of you are in tough positions with
bugs standing in the way of using Orion for your projects.

The silence from us has provoked a discussion about whether we are dead like
so
many other IT companies, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to say
that
we are not. We will provide more information and I sincerely hope that we
will
soon get back on track with the release schedule. More information will be
sent
to this list later this week.

Regards,
Karl Avedal