A correction.  In an earlier posting in this thread in which I mentioned
analysis of pottery shards, I was mistaken in my reference to IEJ, as I
didn't have my papers in front of me.  The correct reference is to Yellin,
Broshi, and Eshel, "Pottery of Qumran and Ein Ghuweir: The First Chemical
Exploration of Provenience", BASOR 321 (2001) 65-78.

   Russell Gm.
For private reply, e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]