Hi Eric,

The attachment scheme seems to be an attribute of Tracs, in someways
but it can occassionally be useful.  I'm no Tracs expert so we have to
defer to others for how one might remove the need for this.

To do delete an attachment just follow the link to its own page, if
you are logged in there should be a delete field.

Robert.