-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mark
Lucas
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 1:16 PM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Please test SVN version of OpenSceneGraph

My version of Xcode is 2.4
MacOSX 10.4.10
I built fine with svn revision 7540

just did an update to svn 7547

Target AllStandardTargets, Deployment build configuration
didn't do a clean, all, but built from Xcode with the update, built
fine.  Ran the teapot example, seems fine.

Let me know if there is something specific that I should look for or
test.

Mark