Hi,

Recently I've discovered this as well, that in some circumstances (see
the thread about 'loosing textures') texture unit 1 can be left active
when 1 viewer is drawn, just prior to drawing a second viewer. And this
can cause effects like I described. I don't know why this is done so.

What exactly did you change?

Best regards,
Raymond