Hello Paul,

> J-S -- Understand you don't see the same issue. What version of FreeType are
> you using? (And please confirm you're on Windows VS8.)

My environment seems to be very similar to yours:

- Freetype 2.3.5 (from Mike's 3rdParty SVN)
- Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit (possibly one difference, but shouldn't
be significant here)
- Visual Studio 8.

At home, I'm using the same freetype, Windows XP SP2 and Visual C++
Express 2005, and it seems normal as well. Though I haven't really
checked the size in pixels, but the glyphs don't overlap the stats
display as they did in your screenshot.

Sorry...

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/