Hello Richard,

> Sometimes I enjoy playing devils advocate a little too much ;-)

I can certainly relate to that! :-)

> I have written one or two sample programs and tutorials in my time...
> when I graduate from newbie, I promise to contribute something back
> myself.

Good news, as I said there can never be enough.

I'll conclude by saying "What Robert said!". I fully agree with his
analysis of this thread (and other similar ones in the past). And I
sure appreciate what Paul and Bob do for the community.
Congratulations on your book release, and here's to hoping that there
will be many more! <raises water bottle> :-)

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/