What I mean is that I have a network dataset. I believe it first has to be
stored in the osg database before it can be dispalyed in osg. Or is there
any other way I can be able to load this into osg. The main aim is that I
want to be able to display this dataset in osg and make use of the
functionality offered by osg in viewing it.