On Jan 16, 2008 11:38 AM, Felix Bwire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I mean a biological network dataset,  or it could be an internet dataset.

????  What do you mean by a biological network dataset, or even an
internet dataset???

Could you please start trying to be precise on what on earth your are
trying to do, people can't climb inside your head and know what you
are trying to do, and we should haven't try a claw it out.  If you
want people to help you then you need to help them understand what you
are trying to do.

> It
> is in 3D. So far the one I have data which is in .gdf format.

Ahhh at least something, a small nugget of what you might be trying to
do.   I'm afraid .gdf isn't one of the formats supported by the OSG.
Perhaps members of the OSG community have coded up solutions to.