Hi , i do heaps of stereoscropic stuff with quadro cards.

If you your projector takes 2 input sources, you can try connect to the two dvi ports on a single quadro card.

then go the driver of the quadro card driver section and put the qudro into clone mode so that you get the same single desktop display on both outputs. The go to the advanced properties section on the quadro card and enable the stereoscopic feature, then select "clone mode stereo" as the stereo type.

Then you can run any stereoscopic application that uses the standard "quad buffer frame sequential" opengl sterescopic format and the quadro driver will auto convert it to the clone stereo mode.

In addition of course you could also try putting the quadro card into a dual view display mode, ignore everything i said above and run you application in a "dual screen" stereo format.

I think openscenegraph supports both the bove stereo formats i mention. Its also usefull to understand exactly the format your projector is expecting as well.

Peter

> Hi, our lab get a new stereo projector connects to two video outputs on one Quadro FX 5500. Does OpenSceneGraph support such stereo display? I used to do stereo display using two machine and now I have no idea how to do it using one single video card. Anyinformation will be appreciated.

Yanling
<