Sorry I couldn't respond earlier. I can only send e-mail from work, and
was out of the office yesterday.

On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 11:31 -0500, Lucas Goss wrote:
> The newest revision (68) has a compile error (added to issues):
> http://code.google.com/p/osghud/issues/detail?id=3

Thanks, fixed.

> Do you prefer issues posted here or there (or both)?

Here, please. :)

> Also I've compiled some of the osghud stuff on Mac in XCode (made my
> own XCode project as I'm not very familiar with CMake), and it seems
> to compile fine.
>
> And one more thing... are you going to change the name to osgWidget
> like Robert suggested? I agree with him in thinking that osgWidget is
> a better name for the project.

I'll name it whatever people think is best for inclusion into OSG.
However, if Robert really wants it named something else, it would be
optimal to know now so I can go ahead and change it before doing so is a
day-long task unto itself. :)