On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 14:59 +0000, Robert Osfield wrote:
> > I'll name it whatever people think is best for inclusion into OSG.
> > However, if Robert really wants it named something else, it would be
> > optimal to know now so I can go ahead and change it before doing so is a
> > day-long task unto itself. :)
>
> As mentioned before, osgWidget is the name I feel is most appropriate.
>  When osgHUD makes its way into core OSG it'll be renamed to osgWidget
> so if you make this change beforehand then it'll save me a job which I
> always appreciate ;-)

Okay, it's done. :)

http://osgwidget.googlecode.com

I'm working on an example now using another NodeKit I created a while
back (but one I haven't made a fuss about until I can pair it with
osgWidget to demonstrate it's awesomeness) called osgCairo. I should
have screenshots later showing osgWidget using vector graphics for
buttons, scaled to whatever resolution suits your fancy with no loss in
clarity.

At any rate, I still hope to have this ready by April or May. Since my
real life job has ZERO to do with graphics, I can only really work on it
at home and at night... otherwise, it'd be ready a lot sooner. :)