Hello,

If I use the osgViewer::View::setUpViewOnSingleScreen() method, the view
is on the single screen but the other one is black. I would have
expected that if there is nothing specifically set to occupy the second
screen, my application would not occupy it so I would see (for example)
my debugger on it.

I can reproduce this by simply adding

     viewer.setUpViewOnSingleScreen();

before viewer.realize() in the osgviewer application's osgviewer.cpp file.

Not sure if this is a known issue. I thought it was related to something
we did incorrectly on our side, but it doesn't seem so. We are using OSG
2.2 here, but it still does the same thing in OSG from SVN.

Has anyone encountered the same issue, and is there any workaround?
Could it be related to fullscreen vs windowed mode? I would like
setUpViewOnSingleScreen to just use the one screen (unless I have
another view on the other screen of course) and
setUpViewAcrossAllScreens to use both screens.

Thanks in advance,

J-S