Hi Dietrich,

It's hard to know exactly what might be going on remotely.  Could you
modify the osgcompositeviewer example to do something similar to what
you are doing to reproduce this problem, this would provide a good
base for reviewing the issue, it might be that a tweak to
osgViewer::CompositeViewer is required or simply a change the the
EvenHandler.

Robert.