Hi Renan,

osgviewer should by default open up across all screens, and if run it
with the stereo options it'll do horizontal split across the two
screens you have i.e.

  osgviewer cow.osg --stereo HORIZONTAL_SPLIT

This is what I generally use at my end to do passive stereo on system
with two outputs driving two projectors.  You can do the above
programatically by setting up the osg::DisplaySettings::instance()
with the appropriate settings or setting up the OSG_STEREO* env vars.
For env vars see:

  osgviewer --help-env

Also have a look at the stereo docs on the wiki.

Robert.