Its ok, I've made some test and I understand how it works now... thanks for
the help.

I've another question, a similar one but I think I can ask it here :

If my node is a PAT i do
   quat = pat->getAttitude();

if my node is a MatrixTransform i do
   quat = mt->getMatrix().getRotate();

But in the second case, it looks doing nothing... Where is the difference ?

Thanks.

Regards,
   Vincent