HI Stephan et. al,

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 3:08 PM, Robert Osfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I'll have a look at practicality of creating a copy of the XCode
>  directory on the deprecated branch of the OSG's svn repository.

I have just done a :

   cd OpenSceneGraph
   svn update
   svn cp Xcode http://www.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/deprecated/

You can browse via Tracs at:

   http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/browser/OpenSceneGraph/deprecated

Note the src/osgPlugins/flt plugin is already there, placed there last
year.  Thanks to svn all the history should be copied across as well.

Stephan could you check this directory in a place sparate from the OSG
and then see if you have permission to modify it?  Another test would
be to remove the local XCode directory and checkout the dprecated one
instead.  If things work out I could remove the OpenSceneGraph/XCode
version.

Thanks,