Hi Eric,

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 5:28 PM, E. Wing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  The answer is maybe. It is in CMake's CVS. There are still some
>  critical bugs, but the infrastructure is at least there now. (OSG's
>  CMake code must be updated to handle this though.) CMake entered its
>  2.6.0 beta phase two days ago. I'm hoping to press the issue to
>  finalize the support for the final 2.6 release.

Good to hear there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Would it be possible for you to make the necessary amendments to the
OSG CMake projects, it'd be great to have OSG-2.4 CMake build support
XCode fully as this neatly does away of hassle alround and finally
we'll be able to say that we have a truly unified build system.

Once changes are checked in to the OSG CMake build we can make a call
for testing of CMake 2.6.0 beta on all platforms, and in particular
OSX as this could well help shake out final bugs in CMake 2.6.0 in
time for OSG-2.4 to roll out.