Hi J.P,

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:30 PM, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I will tweak the osg::Camera API to differentiate between COLOR_BUFFER
> and COLOR_BUFFER0 but not merge your changes to Camera and RenderStage
> right now.  I will also tweak your example to work with the new Camera
> convention and check this in too.  Then we can look at the
> implementation in RenderStage.cpp.

I have now checked in the changes to include/osg/Camera the .osg support in
 src/osgPlugin/osg/Camera.cpp and added your osgmultiplerendertargets
example.

An svn update will get all these changes.

I haven't made any changes to RenderStage.cpp yet so MRT doesn't yet work
with SVN,
all it needs is some code detecting MRT and then added the appropriate
glDrawBuffers call.  I have a number of tasks that I need to get on with so
if others are able to jump in and complete the job it'd be appreciated.