Hi J.P,

On Wed, Apr 2, 2008 at 1:10 PM, J.P. Delport <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  > Rather than ban this type of usage perhaps we could come up with
>  > another scheme.  Would making COLOR_BUFFER0 be separate from
>  > COLOR_BUFFER be a way around this, i.e. if the use wants MRT then they
>  > COLOR_BUFFER0+i, if they just want standard then just use
>  > COLOR_BUFFER.
>  This sounds good to me, it makes the distinction between single buffer
>  MRT vs non-MRT clear.

I will tweak the osg::Camera API to differentiate between COLOR_BUFFER
and COLOR_BUFFER0 but not merge your changes to Camera and RenderStage
right now.  I will also tweak your example to work with the new Camera
convention and check this in too.  Then we can look at the
implementation in RenderStage.cpp.