Hi Robert,

I am a new user. I newly downloaded OSG 2.2.0.. I read the documentation and
followed the instructions for VS6. It did not work so I figured I had missed
something. It was not a flame! I work for a Japanese company in the USA and
I have only worked here for 5 months and they use VS6 for this monolithic
code base. So I am currently trying to port it to VS8 (as of yesterday). It
requires a lot of changes and Japan has to approve every code change (with
no body who will take responsibility).

Anyway, I was mislead by the installation documentation to believe that I
could install STLPort 4.5 and OSG 2.2.0 would work with VS6.

Thanks,

Judie