Hi Erland,

Would it not be possible just to use osgViewer rather than SceneView.
One of the points of osgViewer is that it provides more higher level
functionality that users commonly require, and in doing so avoid the
pain of end users having to implement themselves, and the pain
involved in trying to communicate all the low level details required
to teach a 3rd party how to implement something already implemented
for them.

Robert.