Hi Stephan,

I'm afraid I can't claim to be a CMake expert, hopefully others will
jump in here to fill the void in low level CMake knowledge.

If the build is picking up on the wrong OpenGL lib then perhaps the
CMake OpenGL lib var itself can be modified.  Have a look with ccmake
. what the OPENGL_* variables are set to.  You may need to press 't'
to toggle on the advanced options in ccmake.

Robert.