Hi, sorry, I've been really busy with other work (day job) which happens to
have no OSG or CMake at the moment so it has been hard for me to finish fixing
everything up. I have some stuff written, but it is incomplete and am still
trying to get over various CMake bugs which requires me to write additional
unit tests for CMake to help the authors isolate things.

I'm thinking I could use some help, particularly in the area of testing. So if
there are any volunteers, please let me know. I've put up a quick/dirty
snapshot things on a Mercurial repo. I probably should have spent more time
making a proper bridge to Subversion so I can also refresh against the OSG SVN
head (so help is welcome there too).

> I can "fix" these warnings when I comment out the line
> "${LIB_PUBLIC_HEADERS}" from the CMakeLists.txt-files (here for osg):
>
> ADD_LIBRARY(${LIB_NAME}
>     ${OPENSCENEGRAPH_USER_DEFINED_DYNAMIC_OR_STATIC}
>     # ${LIB_PUBLIC_HEADERS}
>     AlphaFunc.cpp
>     .
>     .
>     .
>
> I don't know if this change can break other platforms.

Ironically, this will break the the Mac framework support. The CMake proper
thing to do is include the headers as is. I'm not sure why you're seeing those
warnings. We might need to file a CMake bug. It could be the extensionless
headers are confusing things, but I haven't noticed the error myself.

Anyway let me know if you can help out.

Thanks,
Eric