Yes, I'm running in debug mode under Windows Server 2008 with 174.74 driver and enabled Aero.

NVIDIA OpenGL SDK 10 gives me a 3D texture rendering demo. This demo first bind one of the slice of 3D texture and then perform some render to update the texture. Three 128*128*128 3D texture are used, but it shows above 60 fps. What I have to do in my OSG program is to simulation the way the demo does, so I have to create 256 cameras and bind every slice to them. I think this will be a huge rendering work for GPU and also for OSG.
So I'm wondering if some works can do to reduce the cameras or I have to write my special 3D texture rendering camera?

Ulrich Hertlein wrote:
Hi,

Quoting hesicong2006 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

But I found it has very slow performance. In this example, with
256*256*256 3D texture, only 8 fps was show on my 8800GTS 320M. I see

Keep in mind that you're rendering 256 cameras (i.e. separate images) every
frame.
Apart from maybe re-using Geodes or using Geometry instead of ShapeDrawable
there's nothing that leaps out.

Are you runnin debug mode?
I'm getting 19fps, cull=2ms, draw=49ms on a GeForce 8600M (Mac OSX).

/ulrich