Ernest,

Here's a code snippet. This is C++/CLI but you will get the idea. Grab the
Handle property from your .NET control and pass it to the Traits of your new
graphics context:

http://lists.openscenegraph.org/pipermail/osg-users-openscenegraph.org/2007-November/004540.html

HTH -gw

Glenn Waldron : Pelican Mapping : http://pelicanmapping.com : 703-652-4791