Hi,
In my application, I have to perform the following operations:

1) render the scene into buffer A, using fixed GL pipeline

2) render the scene again into buffer B, using some shaders

3) render the scene again into the color framebuffer, using some shaders

4) superimpose (i.e. lay over) additional GL primitives over the color
framebuffer, using fixed GL functionality.

My question is, how to implement this sequence of operations (which have to be
executed in the given order, for each frame)
using OpenSceneGraph? Any hint is welcome, because I really don't know where to
start and how to approach the problem. Thanks Lars.