Hi Adrian,

Thanks for you quick reply.

On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 3:10 PM, Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D) <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> i don't use any geometrie shader. it works event on my elder card (ATI
> X1600M) . can you disable in the pssm source code the glsl, just a define to
> unmark. does shadow map work ?

Oh PSSM does work. The problem is that it is painfully slow on the 7300LE
cards, eating 100% of the CPU with just 3 SceneView objects.

ShadowTexture runs great on these cards, but it doesn't use any shaders, so
I was wondering if it could be some GLSL extension those cards were missing
or maybe the fact that they are running NVidia driver version 100, instead
of 169 (the latest). We're running on Debian Linux.

These are (some of) the messages I get from OSG, maybe the can be of help:

OpenGL extension '' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_fragment_program' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_framebuffer_object' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shader_objects' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_shader' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_fragment_shader' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shading_language_100' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_geometry_shader4' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_gpu_shader4' is not supported.
glVersion=2.1, isGlslSupported=YES, glslLanguageVersion=1.2
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_program' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_vertex_program' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_secondary_color' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_fog_coord' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_multitexture' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_NV_occlusion_query' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_occlusion_query' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_timer_query' is supported.
Setting up osg::Camera::FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shadow' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_ARB_shadow_ambient' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_APPLE_client_storage' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_texture_integer' is not supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_secondary_color' is supported.
OpenGL extension 'GL_EXT_fog_coord' is supported.

Thanks,
Alejandro.-

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]