  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Peter Wraae
Marino
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 12:10 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] osg Node kits

Hi Paul,

That's basically what it states in that link I supplied.

words like "derives new Nodes" would make me think I would have to derive
from something else than osg:Node??
and you mentioned link the NodeKit library? which library? is in the osg
project or another repositorary¨?

When I look at osgFX i.e. the Cartoon effect it derives from osgFX::Effect
which in turn derives from osg::Group - which makes me think what is the
difference? there is no nodekit involved? or is there? You said that I need
to link
with a nodekit libaray and does this mean I have to use certain functions in
that library? and if so,,.. which?

Confused,
Peter