From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jean-Sébastien Guay
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 11:49 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] problem with osg 2.4 stable release

Hi Paul,

> Would voting there imply registration on the forum?

I think so, and I don't think there's a good way to get around that...

> I've tried to formulate a poll below. It's impossible to cover every
> possibility, of course.
> For OS/X there are no prebuilt packages, right?

Would voting for multiple selections be allowed? I use OSG on Win32 and
Linux for instance... If not, we could do multiple polls one per platform,
or just concentrate on Win32 since that's where the problem is more
prominent.

J-S