Hi Steve,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
What do you mean by "getting a nice image from that is a b??ch"? Is the image
quality reduced?

No, I'm just talking about the problem that the bayer image is missing two channels for every pixel and you have to somehow come up with those values.

Also, about the non-power of 2 textures.... can I make the texture scaled to
the nearest power of two and just modify the texture coordinates on the quad?
Will doing this avoid the CPU scalling of the texture?

Yes, that will work as well. You can use that when the hardware doesn't support NPOT (or texture rectangles).

Cheers,
/uli