Jean-Sébastien Guay wrote:
Wow, many thanks for testing across all these combinations.  Now....
will anyone else pitch in for other platforms?? :-)

Red Hat Enterprise 5.2 32-bit, g++ 4.1, cmake 2.4.5
Pentium D 955, Nvidia 7950GX2 on 169.12 drivers

Builds and runs fine, although I had to manually specify CXXFLAGS="-march=i686" as an environment variable to get the new atomic ref counting to work properly. Without that, it failed the atomic tests. I tried specifying the architecture inside ccmake, but it seemed that once the test failed, it never ran it again (I don't know if there's a cmake-specific command line option that would work).

--"J"