  From: Adrian Egli OpenSceneGraph (3D)
  To: OpenSceneGraph Users
  Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 2:27 AM
  Subject: Re: [osg-users] KdTree support now checked in

  Sorry,
  i don't really understand where the bench come from. what did you messured,
linesegement intersection visitor?

  2008/7/17 James Killian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

    I've got some numbers that are interesting:

    In a build before KDTree.. Matrixd::mult was the most used method:
    1367 Matrixd::Mult
    1080 Matrixd::makeidentity
    982   Group Traverse

    With KDTree on here is how the numbers stand:
    1305 Group::Traverse
    1228 Matrix::mult
    990 Compute Bound
    776 Transform::Compute Bound
    728 MatricsD::Make Identity

    So we can see how the KDTree has brought down the number of Matrixd::Mults,
and so now Group Traverse can do more iterations.

    James Killian
    ----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Osfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>