Robert Osfield wrote:
Hi All,

I have now tagged the 2.6.0 release candidate 2, you can grab it from
the downloads page:

Robert,

I have made some minor fixes to the build system for OSX, but they are not complete yet. I have been swamped with other pressing issues at work and have not finished the work I was starting. The following issues are known:

libosgviewer will not build in 64-bit under Carbon (ppc64 or x86_64)
osgviewerWX example will not build in 64-bit under Carbon or X11 (ppc64 or x86_64)

I want to at least let the user know that the build will fail in the first case by adding a fatal error. I think I can just disable the latter example from building with 64-bit compiles. There may be a couple of other examples that do not compile under 64-bit. I am testing the build by making bundle applications.

I'd really like these fixes to make it into this release. However, it's not ready yet. I can try to work on it tonight at home, if you can give me a day or so. Then I'd like at least a few others to test the build. If this is not feasible for this release, I understand, and life will go on, and these changes will make it to 2.6.1 or something.

-Eric