Hi again, I have tried to find the reason for my issues and it seems that I
have got it to work. The bad thing is that I have tested so many different
ways that I'm not completely sure what I have done ;)

Default on mac doesn't have /usr/local/lib in the PATH so it
can/could/should) be added to DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. A problem with this is that
Xcode and finder doesn't use env vars when launching .apps so in that case
you want to add DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH as an env var in the
~/.MacOSX/environment.plist. (When you start an app from the finder it uses
something called laucnh services) However, that doesn't seem to solve all
issues with Xcode so the easiest thing to do is probably to install in the
/Library/Application Support/OpenSceneGraph/PLugIns/ directory.

The right thing to do here is obviously(?) to enhance the support for
buildning frameworks and have a install build phase in Xcode.

In the meantime I will put my plugins in my /Library/Application
Support/OpenSceneGraph/PlugIns/osgPlugins-2.6.0/ dir. It is found both when
running from terminal and when launching from xcode or finder.

btw:
I built osg 2 times, one time from regular Makefiles and one time from the
xcode project. I get the impression that these two versions are not
compatible? Maybe the Makefiles built using 10.4 SDK and the Xcode project
using the 10.5 ? Haven't researched this completely, just wanted to add my
final thoughts....

/Filip