Hi All,

IMHO, the svn:external scheme is far more complex than copying tags
("svn copy" is a very cheap operation in subversion). I won't argue on
which is best, they both achieve the same goal. But is this goal
(having a way to checkout the latest devel/stable release) of any use
to somebody else (other than setting up automatic nightly builds of
OSG) ? I'm using the vendor branches anyway.

Mathieu