Shayne

What version of VPB are you using?

I have succesfully build a database using two different input datasets one
overall covering app 15x10 deg around denmark to give some area in the
surroundings. This is very low res. And the 40 cm orthofoto covering all of
denmark.

I found that it will fail on winxp 32 if I tryed it with older versions of
VPB.

I could not create a osga archive larger than 4 Gig. and for non archived
.ive output the limit was around 10 Gig.

Moving to a newer version of VPB and using VPB master I succeded in building
the above mentioned database which is around 500Gig. As im typing this my PC
is 25 hours into a build of the same data with added 10m dem for hight.
still 12 hours to go :-)

My experience is that preprojection the inputdata is a good thing.

Hope this helps.

Brgs.

Ralf
2008/10/8 Tueller, Shayne R Civ USAF AFMC 519 SMXS/MXDEC <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>