Hi Patrick.

I am not familar with MPV, however let my try to help you ;)

To let the ppu pipeline be applied for the complete scene, you have to provide
it with a texture containing your scene as input. If you use the standard way,
scene->osgPPU::Processor->osgPPU::Unit..., and attach a camera which views on
your scene to the processor, then the camera output (which should be an RTT)
will be provided into the pipeline.

How is MPV handling scene rendering? Does it use osg's camera or does it render
directly to some texture without camera intervention? If the second is true,
then you can use UnitTexture as a root unit of your pipeline to provide your
rendering texture into the pipeline.

Best regards,
Art