Hi Patrick,

osgPPU does use the camera only in to get its texture (so the texture to which
the scene is rendered). You do not require a camera at all, you can use
UnitTexture to provide osgPPU pipeline with any texture (or with the texture
you get from MPV). To provide a texture you need some protocol to get the
texture from MPV into osg::Texture container. Have you some link to the MPV, so
that I can get more info about it?

How are you managing the combination of osg and mpv?

cheers