Sorry for the shorthanded info. Since we changed nothing other than osg
version, we where curious to know if we made som known mistake. A switch back
to version 2.2.0 will make it work again. When we draw the scene, the draw
traversal has no trouble finding the different PagedLOD children, but prior to
that a scene->traverse(visitor) on the root with a visitor derived from
NodeVisitor with _TraversalMode set to osg::NodeVisitor::TRAVERSE_ALL_CHILDREN,
and apply() functions that continue the traversal, will not reach all the
children that keeps the different LOD levels. But we will continue debugging
and get back if we have a more specific question of relevance.

Regards,
Linus and Ragnar