Hi Robert,

My experiments with vnc, pdf and ubrowser are just that, experiments,
very much bleeding edge.  There isn't any docs on all dependencies
other than the source code/CMakeLists.txt files themselves.

Also, the packages are all found using pkg-config in the CMake files right now, which is not the best way of finding them on Windows... If you have pkg-config from a gtk install on your path it might find it, but then you need the packages themselves in the same gtk install path, which is not a given on Windows. And you also don't have any options to set a paths manually, so it either finds them or not.

Perhaps we could make a macro which would use pkg-config, but if the packages are not found give you some parameters to be able to set the paths manually. This would be useful in the future too I guess, since we now have at least two optional examples which use pkg-config to find their dependencies. There will likely be more in the future.

J-S