Hi Patrick

> So if understand correctly, I could pass a texture (for
> each frame) or just have the camera attached to the PPU
> processor...  Is that correct?

Yes, you could just attach a texture (which is updated somewhere externally)
into the osgPPU and work on it. You will need then something like following:
osgPPU::Processor->UnitTexture->UnitX (so your pipeline).
This would provide the texture you have attached to the UnitTexture into the
pipeline and you can start work on it. Otherwise you just attach a camera to
the processor and it will then automaticly provide camera texture to the
pipeline.

Cheers,
art